DIY Jeans

So I wrote about owning another pair of black high waisted jeans in my last post, and today I decided to customise them so they were different to my Joni jeans. I distressed them at the knee and all I needed to do this was get a pair of sharp scissors, cut a hole in the knee and run the blade along the edges of the hole to give them a more distressed look, rather than having a clean cut. This is a cheaper alternative to spending more money on a pair of cut out jeans, when if you have a pair that you don't mind cutting up, you may as well do it yourself.
I paired my jeans with a fluffy light blue jumper from Tesco - it's my friends', so I have no idea how old it is. I think this softens the look of the outfit, as I am also wearing a statement necklace from River Island - although again, this is a customised necklace as I snapped off two of the spikes because I thought it would look better with only three - and this is also quite a harsh piece.
The shoes I am wearing are from Truffle, they were £25 and have a slight cleated sole with a small platform and heel, you can wear these to go out in, however because I like to wear sky high heels to go out with, I use these as part of my every day wardrobe. You might be able to pick a pair of these up in any local 'cheap' shoe shops, or on eBay!
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author