Joni x Birkenstock

So, my first official post!
As a treat, I got given a new pair of black Joni jeans from Topshop last week,  and can I just say, they are without a doubt, such a good investment to make! After buying a pair of blue Jonis last Spring, I can totally feel the difference in the new stretch fabric that Topshop are using in them now! The jeans never make me feel like I'm restricted, and compared to the New Look black high waist jeans, these are comfier and retain their colouring for longer so for around £15 more, I would go for the Topshop jeans. I also think that the Jonis have the a better finish -  the button is black and not silver.

I have also found my feet's saviour, in the form of black Birkenstock sandals. They are like little cushions of heaven, the strap doesn't rub and the leather is soft, also I wore them all day and my feet didn't hurt at all, nor did they get sweaty and start slipping in my shoes!

The link to the Birkenstocks is here: http://www.birkenstock.co.uk/Product/450/Madrid-Birko-Flor-Ice-Pearl-Onyx-440781/ or alternatively go to your local TK Maxx, they often have some in, this is where I got mine from and they were only £34.99
The link to the black Joni jeans is here: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=11466389&langId=-1&categoryId=&parent_category_rn=&searchTerm=TS02J02EBLK&resultCount=1&geoip=home


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author